Patio Lighting - What's Available to Buy Online!
Patio lighting - If you aren't sure what kind of outdoor lighting to add to your patio to improve night time visibility, atmosphere, and decor, let us point you in the right direction. Adding light fixtures to the patio is not necessarily the same as buying deck lighting fixtures. Why? Patio lights are unique in that lighting manufacturers have created stylish lines that brings the feel of an indoor room outside at night.
You can select from:
Postmount lamps by Hinkley, Kichler, Livex, and more
2. Wallmount Styles - Great selection and very stylish. This lighting is electric and has complete weatherproof features to handle backyard life.
Wall mount lamps by Hinkley, Kichler, Maxim and more
3. Patio String Lights - Add great mood and decor to the deck or garden. Can be strung around furniture, planters, railing or any other place imaginable.
4. Outdoor Solar Lighting - Generally come with stakes making them suitable for putting into the ground.
5. Tiki Torches - For a luau extraordinaire with Polynesian fare create the right atmosphere by placing a few large torches around. If you have a pool or pond area these torches can create a fiery reflective ring leaving your guests mesmerized. And, outdoor torches are right at home in tropical gardens.
6. Rope Lights - Rope lights
are literally "ropes of light" that are made from flexible,
rolls of clear plastic. Lengths vary, but the main advantage to this type
of lighting is that you can use it decoratively and to provide safety
and delineate pathways, awnings and outdoor stairs.
7. Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting - With an emphasis on energy conservation, low voltage lighting systems will save you money by lowering your electric bills. The low voltage system reduces the 120-volt current of a normal electrical line to a harmless and more economical 12-volt current.
- - - - - - - - - -